Heated & Cooled Units
Temperature-controlled - heated & cooled - storage units Can't stand the heat? Tired of the cold? These units are designed for your temperature-sensitive valuables.
We've got everything you need to store, pack or move, and we offer a 10% discount on all supplies to our storage customers.
We Offer Storage Solutions
Here's a few great extras you can also get from StorPlace Self-Storage:
Protects against damage to or loss of your property from fire, burglary, water, tornado, and wind for a nominal additional rent. It is better than insurance because there is no deductible and it is offered by StorPlace, not a third party insurance company. Ask your manager for details.
Q. Won’t my homeowners insurance cover my property?
A. Some policies cover your stored belongings and others don’t. You will want to check with your insurance agent regarding your coverage and limits of coverage for off-site storage.
Q. How is StorPlace Protection better than insurance?
A. StorPlace Protection is not administered by a third party insurance company from out of town. Instead, damage/loss reimbursements are made quickly right here. StorPlace Protection starts as soon as you move your property into your storage unit, and continues as long as you make your monthly payments.
Tips for Protecting Your Belongings:
- Do not store valuables like jewelry, furs, or money. Your storage is not a vault.
- Unless you are renting a heated & cooled unit, do not store musical instruments or other items that may warp or be susceptible to temperature fluctuations or atmospheric changes.
- Do not store flammable items or food items.
- Use a high-security disk or cylinder lock.
- Make an inventory and take pictures of the items you put in storage.
- Place glass items in protective packaging.
- Use pallets, skids or other supports to keep your boxes off the floor, and plastic sheeting, mattress and furniture covers over your belongings.